Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · January 21, 2022
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment.
- If board certified in Family Medicine, must also have a minimum of two years current, full-time hospitalist medicine experience.
- Part time position will include night time shifts.
- Dec 13, 2021.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools -- Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare -- as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine, represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- Research background.
- All rights reserved.
- Non-Tenure Track position.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- The Hospitalist will provide clinical coverage primarily for acute medical patients on both the regular and step down units.
- In the Medical and Research Translation (Mart) building, two floors are occupied by Stony Brook University Cancer Center's outpatient services, and four floors are devoted to cancer research.
- We are proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
- Chief Resident or similar leadership experience.
- Location: Stony Brook, New York.
- The order also includes those who may be affiliated with or interact with employees of a hospital or nursing home.
- Rotation schedule 7 days on/off, 12 hour shifts while on clinical duties.
- Hospitalist (Part-Time) Clinical Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist Medicine (88388).
- Jan 13, ern Time.
- Flsa Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Flsa.
- Special Notes.
- In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request. It can also be viewed online at the University Police.
- We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we leverage our diverse, equitable and inclusive perspectives.
- Two years of current full-time hospitalist medicine experience.
- In accordance with the New York State Department of Health (DOH) order that all hospitals and nursing homes "continuously require all personnel to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19," Candidates who are not already vaccinated must obtain the first dose of the vaccine within three (3) calendar days of acceptance of conditional job offer and must obtain any subsequent doses in accordance with the vaccine protocol.
- The order allows for limited medical exemptions with reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable law.
- Please use the Apply Now button to begin your application.
- Training in Geriatrics or completion of a Hospitalist Medicine Fellowship.
- 2021 Inc.
- Application Instructions.
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- Com/) or reach out to their Scholar Service Team at or.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- MD or equivalent.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential core values at Stony Brook Medicine.
- For questions regarding this position.
- Opportunities beyond clinical care at our tertiary medical center include involvement with the development and implantation of patient safety efforts, participation in clinical education and participation in the development of clinical research.
- For technical support.interfolio.
- Board eligible/certified in Internal Medicine or board certified in Family Medicine.
- New graduates welcome.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
This perm job from Jobelephant.com was last open on Jan 14.