Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 27, 2023
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Stony Brook) is for an academic medical center.
- Experience in clinical care and teaching.
- Apr 19, 2023.
- Tenure/Non-Tenure Track position.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- All rights reserved.
- For questions regarding this position. Olga Aroniadis at.
- 2022 Inc.
- Long Island's premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine, represents Stony Brook University's entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook's health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care.
- Com/) or reach out to their Scholar Service Team at or.
- In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request. It can also be viewed online at the University Police.
- We are proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Flsa Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the Flsa.
- Stony Brook University School of Medicine of the State University of New York invites applications for a full-time GI Hospitalist faculty position in the division of Gastroenterology.
- Location: Stony Brook, New York.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential core values at Stony Brook Medicine.
- The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation.
- Dec 31, ern Time.
- Please use the Apply Now button to begin your application.
- All application materials must be submitted online.
- Stony Brook Children's, with more than s in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
- We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we leverage our diverse, equitable and inclusive perspectives.
- To qualify for tenure and/or a senior faculty appointment, the candidate must meet the criteria established by the School of Medicine (https://renaissance.
- In the Medical and Research Translation (Mart) building, two floors are occupied by Stony Brook University Cancer Center's outpatient services, and four floors are devoted to cancer research.
- It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children's Hospital, the five Health Sciences schools -- Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare -- as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County.
- Application Instructions.
- GI Hospitalist, Assistant/Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology (114530).
- MD or equivalent, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, BC/BE in Gastroenterology.
- With ony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County's only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information,veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
- Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment.
- Particular focus or interest in the gastroenterological care of patients admitted to the hospital.
- Skilled in a variety of endoscopic procedures.
- Special Notes.
- For technical support.interfolio.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago